What kind of questions should I prepare for?
Here are some of the most common questions that you may encounter at your
- What are the limitations of your study and how would you have done things
differently if time and money were not an issue?
- What did you learn about doing research by doing this study?
- How would you interpret your findings in light of theory X (in other
words a theory other than the one you used)?
- What theories support/dispute your findings?
- What are the practical implications of your findings?
- What policy recommendations might you make?
- What is the next study that you might design?
- How do you plan to disseminate your findings?