Sally's pick for professional editing of your dissertation:
Sue and John:
NEW: Dissertation Writing Groups
NEW: Qualitative Help
NEW: Dissertation Blog
- Getting Your Dissertation off the Ground.
- A nine-step
program to help you launch your dissertation.
- 12 Steps to Becoming a More Effective Writer (pdf)
- Tara Gray offers tips that anyone can follow to become a more prolific
- Preparing Scholarly Reviews of the Literature
- The George Washington
University offers a Webtorial for masters and doctoral students on
searching, assessing and integrating literature on your topic.
- The difference between paraphrasing and plagiarizing can be tricky. Here
are some resources to help you understand the difference.
Disarming the Inner Critic
- Do you sabotage yourself
with worry and self-doubts? Learn how to manage your Inner Critic
and get in action on your dissertation.
- Surviving the Dissertation Doldrums
- What happens when everyone, including your dissertation advisor, disappears for the summer?
| Dissertation Coaching | Dissertation
© Dr. Sally Jensen 2000 All rights reserved
Email The Dissertation